With the New Year comes an opportunity to recreate yourself. ICBR can help create a new you! Our treatment programs include cell therapy, facial peels, and supplements. Developing habits that take care of your body can lead to a longer happier life.
Cell Therapy is best known for anti-aging treatment, and we all want to look and feel younger! It works by implanting, by intramuscular injection, of embryonic and fetal cells. It can reduce inflammation in your skin and provide improved skin texture and connective tissue. This therapy has been proven to provide more energy and also increase your libido. It not only makes you look good but can improve your concentration throughout your daily activities.
A facial peel leaves you with a more youthful appearance to the skin by reducing wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, sun-damage, and blotchy patches. It can peel away the signs of aging in a short amount of time. Facial peels can treat certain conditions as well including age spots, blotchy complexions, dull complexions, lines under eyes, freckles, melasma, and rough skin. Contact ICBR to find the right treatment for your skin.
We have all heard the statement you are what you eat. What you put in your body affects your skin and health. Taking the right supplements can provide your body and skin the balance needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fresh looking skin.
• Vitamin A can help to minimize wrinkles and other skin problems, while also slowing down the normal age-related breakdown of collagen.
• Vitamin C produces collagen and helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
• Vitamin E acts as a membrane protectant, guarding what goes in and out of the skin.
• Beta-Carotene helps produce Vitamin A which provides healthy skin and maintains vision health.
• Omega 3 also known as “the good fat.” Healthy fats keep the skin lubricated, help preserve the integrity of the cell membrane, which keeps toxins out of the skin and may even help protect against sun damage.
• Coenzyme Q10 neutralizes free radicals, supporting energy levels, and keeping skin healthy.
Whether you choose one or all three, these treatments can lead you feeling refreshed for the New Year! Contact us for more information on any of our treatment programs or other ways ICBR can help you.