Chronic Fatigue Treatment – Florissant, MO
If you’ve been experiencing severe exhaustion that’s lasted longer than six months, you may be suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). If left unchecked, CFS could not only leave you at a loss for energy, it could begin todiminish your quality of life. Dealing with chronic fatigue can affect your performance at work, your time spent with family and friends, and even your enjoyment of recreational activities.
In addition to the obvious symptom from which chronic fatigue gets its name, there are other symptoms doctors look for when trying to make a diagnosis:
- Memory loss or trouble concentrating
- Sore throat
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck or armpits
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain with no swelling or redness
- Headaches unlike any others you’ve previously experienced
- Sleeping without feeling rested
- Exhaustion that lasts more than 24 hours after any moderate physical activity
Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Doctors have yet to come to an agreement as to what causes CFS. There have been studies that could possibly link it to some viral infections, problems with the immune system, and hormone imbalances.
Doctors have noted that many of the patients suffering from CFS share three factors:
- Age – CFS generally occurs in patients in their forties and fifties
- Gender – Woman are more likely to report CFS than men
- Lifestyle – People with inactive lifestyles or those dealing with weight issues are more likely to develop CFS
Getting help with Chronic Fatigue
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a serious condition that can lead to bouts of depression or a desire to cut off all social interactions. It interferes with your family and social life, as well as your professional performance. The ICBR cell therapy treatment for chronic fatigue involvestreatment of the endocrine , immune and digestive systems. Adrenal fatigue is often at the root of the problem, so there’s anemphasis on the HPA (hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal) axis. This addresses both the immune and inflammatory issues that are inherent in chronic fatigue. We also support the digestive system with intestinal mucosal cells that help heal “leaky gut syndrome” which leads to many allergies and systemic inflammation. Specific nutritional and environmental recommendations are made for each individual patient.